I have finally finished the three part mould for the glass piece. Unfortunately, when I took it apart again it chipped in places. I think this was mainly due to the weight of the mould and when I tried to lift it up it pushed against the piece and due to how weak the mould it is chipped off. However, I think it will be okay as I can grind down these areas of imperfections when the glass has been blown and I managed to glue back the major breaks with PVA. I will now take the mould to the glassblower and hopefully I will achieve a successfully piece! If this doesn’t work then I will have to think of some alternative for the exhibition such as casting a glass piece and mounting it on a plinth with a light under it, or using transparent 3D printer filament to create the same effect as the glass but in plastic.